Heather Hinds, School Psychologist
I love working at Thomas Edison Charter School especially because of the small size of our schools. The work atmosphere feels like a big family. We get to know our students very well and no one "slips through the cracks." Our school culture is positive for the staff and students.
- MS School Psychology—Brigham Young University (1997)
- BA Psychology—Brigham Young University Hawaii (1995)
- Certifications / Endorsements: School Psychology
- Educational Honors / Awards: Summa Cum Laude; Phi Kappa Phi
- In Education since1999
- At Thomas Edison Charter Schools since 2004