Why Have a Parent Organization?
According to the Parent Handbook, the purpose of the Parent Organization (PO) includes:
- To increase and facilitate parent involvement at in-school and extra-curricular activities,
- To assist and support the administrative staff,
- To provide appropriate activities, for students and their parents, that creates a sense of community, education, growth and enjoyment.
We are always in need of more volunteers to help make these wonderful activities possible! For more information, please contact the PO President, Ashley Nance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We meet monthly on the 2nd Thursday, all parents are welcome! Please view the Edison South calendar for time and location as it alternates each month.
Visit our Online Store:
You may pay for the following items at the PO Board's Online Store https://squareup.com/store/TECS-POBoard. You may also make any payments using Venmo @ThomasEdison-South. Please put the item you are purchasing or paying for in space provided on Venmo. QR Code here
- Pay your Yearly Donation
- Buy a Cache Valley Direct Book
- Many other items are available as the ordering windows happen (such as Yearbooks, Field Day Shirts, School Kits, etc)
We are always in need of more volunteers to help make these wonderful activities possible! For more information, please contact the PO President, Jessica Hyer at email@example.com.
Simple Year-round Fundraising Opportunities:
- Drop off your Box Tops at the blue information center near the front office
- Donate your "My Coke Rewards" to our school or bring in your Coke Lids to the school -- https://www.mycokerewards.com
- Link your Smith's Rewards Card to our school -- www.smithsfoodanddrug.com our school code is #80010
- Link your Macey's Perks Card to our School -- http://maceys.com/perks (Instructions)
- Link your Amazon account through Amazon Smiles. Go to http://smile.amazon.com and select our school (it will be the Thomas Edison Charter School, Inc located in North Logan) – These funds go directly to update & improve our non-fiction reference books in the library!