Mr. Nathan Cureton, JH English Teacher
Teaching at Thomas Edison is a dream job for a teacher. Not only is the positive atmosphere evident among administration and staff, but the students love it as well. High expectations drive students to excel and teachers to rise higher than they previously thought possible. Though necessary to devote much time and effort, the satisfaction of student achievement that comes to nearly all is well worth it. I'm a Thomas Edison lifer, both as a teacher and a parent.
- In education since 2006.
- Masters degree in Educational Leadership
- Bachelors degree in English and French Education
- Professional experience in both teaching and school administration.
- University adjunct professorship
- Published author: Empowered: A Teacher Tale of Classroom Culture Creation
- Acclaimed speaker and trainer on principles of building classroom cultures of student success.