Mrs. Sara Hicken, Speech
"I am continually impressed at the level of dedication and commitment from the staff to provide students with the best possible educational experience. Education is so influential on an individual's life and each member of the staff strives to give their students the very best they can give."
- MS Speech Language Pathologist, Emphasis Listening and Spoken Language—Utah State University (2014)
- BS Communicative Disorders—Utah State University (2012)
- Specialized Certification in working with children with hearing loss.
- Certifications / Endorsements: ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence, National Communications Society
- Educational Honors / Awards: Magna Cum Laude Honors, Joann Lilywhite Graduate Scholarship
- Experience working with pediatrics and geriatrics in the areas of language, speech, hearing loss, cognition, neurological injuries, swallowing and pediatric feeding.
- Spaulding level 1 trained
- At Thomas Edison since 2015