Thomas Edison Charter School South is excited to invite you to our first ever Bring a Friend to School Days on September 27th and October 11th.
- To protect the safety of each student and the learning environment of the school we ask that you read the following information and complete the following form.
- Students in grades 4th - 8th will be allowed to invite one participant to visit during the school day. For students in grades K, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd we ask that they participate from 9:15-10:15 am only, and be accompanied by an adult. (12:00 – 1:00 for afternoon kindergarten)
- Participating friends are encouraged to wear Thomas Edison Charter School dress code attire, regular school clothing will also permitted for any visiting friends. The dress code is designed to help students focus on their education and help build respect and community with one another.
- Participating friends that will be here all day will need to bring their own lunch with them as there are not opportunities to purchase one at the school.
- All participating students will be expected to follow the school rules and expectations for Thomas Edison Charter School.
- Please complete the form below or in a new window by clinking the following: link. The information is used for safety and planning purposes and required for participation. Would be participants who do not complete the form prior to two days before their intended day, will not have the opportunity to participate on that given day.
- As our visiting friends come to school, please check in at the locations listed: K-3 please come in the main doors and the secretaries will help get friends signed in with name tags and 4-8 Visitors should be escorted by their TECS friend to their homeroom teacher who will welcome them and get a name tag.