Mr. Greg Wendel, Band Teacher
"The small class sizes make it possible for the students to tune with each other better than is typically possible for players with their experience level. I also love that the language in the hallways is pristinely clean."
- Master of Music — University of Utah (2010)
- Bachelor of Music: Magna Cum Laude —Utah State University (2007)
- Certifications / Endorsements: K—12 Music Endorsement, Level I Orff Schulwerk
- Educational Honors / Awards: Outstanding Second– Year Theory Award (USU), The Dean's List: 2000--2001 and Fall Semesters 2005 and 2006 (USU), Caine Woodwind Trio 2007 (USU), The National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Golden Key Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Fraternity, member of the University of Utah Singers in 2009 (first prize winners that year of the 11th Marktoberdorf International Chamber Choir Competition)
- In Education since 2010
- At Thomas Edison Charter Schools since 2010